Kinesiology: A holistic and complementary healing modality. A Kinesiology session uses a technique called muscle monitoring to locate the imbalances in the body’s energy system which is causing stress. The imbalances in energy can manifest as emotional discomfort, physical ailments or nutritional deficiencies. These, in turn, can later manifest as diseases.
By applying a range of gentle, safe techniques by the practitioner will enable the body to access its innate healing energy to improve its health and well-being. Some techniques that can be used in a Kinesiology session are Acupressure points, Gem, Flower or Resonate Essences.
Kinesiology helps with
- Shifting your emotional energy to achieve clarity in thinking
- Managing anxiety and depression
- Managing stress with work
- Dealing with relationships challenges with family, friends, colleagues, and partners
- Releasing negative behaviors and beliefs to help you feel more empowered
- Addressing fears by addressing limiting beliefs and dissolving any self-sabotage behaviors
- Developing confidence and self-esteem
- Dealing with relationship break downs and divorces
- Increasing your energy and managing fatigue
- Aligns your energies
- Calms your min
- Rejuvenates your spirit
During a Reiki session, the life force energy is channeled by the practitioner’s hand onto the client’s energy field. Reiki treats the whole person including body, emotions, mind, and spirit: its effects include relaxation and feelings of peace, wellbeing and increased overall energy.